Monday, March 17, 2014


St. Patrick's Day Makeup Look




Hi friends!! I'm really sick at the moment as you can tell from my dry skin and puffy eyes but I got so many requests for a St. Patrick's Day Makeup Look and I didn't want the flu to hold me back. So I created this fun green/gold makeup look this morning. Sorry there is no voice over I've lost my voice and sound like a zombie! Warning: Do not sit to close the screen or you may catch my head-cold/Stomach bug thing!! ewh!!!
Happy St. Patrick's Day

Products in order of use:
Primer: TheBalm Eyelid Primer http://www.thebalm.com/

Concealer: Graftobian HD Glamour Creme Palette - Ultra Lites
http://www.lecosmetique.com/Graftobian_HD_Glamour_Creme_Palette_Ultra_Lites_p/graftobianultralites.htm

Eyeshadow palette: Sleek Garden Of Eden http://www.cloud10beauty.com/sleek-makeup-i-divine-garden-of-eden.html

Mascara: Maybelline The Rocket Volum Express

Foundation: Graftobian HD Glamour Creme Palette - Ultra Lites
http://www.lecosmetique.com/Graftobian_HD_Glamour_Creme_Palette_Ultra_Lites_p/graftobianultralites.htm

Bronzer: Mineral Radiance Pressed Powder 05 DorĂ© 





13 comments:

  1. I love how balanced your eye makeup is with the rest of your face makeup. My fav St. Pat makeup thus far. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its really awesome to add this type of eye Makeup in our daily routine.I would like thanks to share such a useful info about makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gold and green color combo! Perfect St. Patty's Day look.
    www.awomanshub.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this eye shadow green! Very stunning. This video will definitely help me for my sisters upcoming wedding, its perfect because the motif is green.. Thanks a lot! <3

    xx
    Coleen
    Luxury Skin Care

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a really good looking way to do eye makeup for St. Patrick's Day. I like the color green a lot and don't have a lot of excuses to wear it. I take full advantage of a holiday like St. Patrick's Day though.
    http://www.ellylukas.edu.au/courses.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome. Perfect for St.Patricks Day . Great color combination.

    xx
    Karen @ Lookbook Store Blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blog has tempted me and now it seems that I must visit all the time this web page. Ha-ha!! cheap setting powder

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this great post! I have to buy this, where can I get the best price? I did a Google search and perfumora.com came up. Anyone shop from there?

    ReplyDelete
  9. May 7, 2017 - May 7 2017 Part 1 Part 2 Video Lambingan TV Shows Hay Bahay! April 30, 2017 full Episode latest new of Pinoy Network drama serial Lambingan TV Hay Bahay,May ...May 14, 2017 - Watch the Vidoe of online Hay Bahay! May 14, 2017 full Episode latest episode of Pinot Network drama serial Lambingan . The Hay Bahay! complete show ...

    ReplyDelete